Pressure Washer Buying Guidelines
Understanding the type and amount of cleaning to be done and the different types of machines will help in deciding which machine to purchase. It will, however, not help determine from whom to purchase the unit.
It is worth noting that the price of pressure washer cannot be based solely on the up front purchase price of the unit. The price of any item should be based on the overall cost over an extended period of time. Inexpensive units are deigned to be disposable, like lighters.
How to choose the right unit!
There are some 250 different supposed manufacturers of pressure washers in the U.S. today and any one of them will be more than happy to sell you a cleaning unit. Before purchasing any unit from and any manufacturer, there are several factors that should be considered:
- How long has the company been in business?
- Have you ever heard their name before?
- Do they have an actual manufacturing plant or are they just resellers or have machines private labeled for them?
- Do they manufacture a full line of machines (cold, hot, steam) or just one?
- Do they carry a complete line of cleaning chemicals?
- Do they carry parts and accessories for their machines?
- Do they have a good distribution network?
- Do they have a good service network?
- Are they knowledgeable about their product?
- Are they knowledgeable about cleaning in general?
Whatever your cleaning need, we have the equipment to do the job, and do the job RIGHT! We are ready to serve you. Why not call us or email us to discuss your cleaning needs and how we can help solve them.